International Programs

Social Work Programs

  1. Choosing an International Study Opportunity
  2. Registering for Your Experience
  3. Financing Your Experience
  4. Programs
  5. FAQs
  6. Contact Us

Social Work majors can study abroad for a semester during their Junior or Senior year. They work under a licensed Social Worker and receive credit for their field experience along with other credits. Planning ahead is crucial. Social Work majors planning to study abroad follow a revised four year plan from those who stay on campus. Please see Professor Melissa Brown in the Social Work Department for more details.