- Summer Gen Eds List
- Contact Us
- Sessions and Costs
- Summer School Questions
- Early Childhood Endorsement
- Visiting Students
- Drop/Add Dates
- Faculty Summer Policies
- Center for Lifelong Learning
All undergraduate programs within the School of Education are NCATE accredited.
June Session ActivitiesActivities Registration »
During June Session, activities are planned for students.
- The cost for these activities is included in the fee for residential Summer Studies, a program for high school students. High school students attending Summer Studies and staying in the dorm are already registered for these activities and no extra payment is required.
- High school students who plan to commute and undergraduate students enrolled in a June Session class may choose to participate.
All off site activities include transportation. Food costs are only included where indicated below. The following are costs for 2016 (updates are coming):
- Supper on campus at Chuck's - Saturday, 6/11, 6-7 p.m. (paid by student at the time of entering the cafeteria)
- Canoe Trip* - $15.00; Sunday, 6/12
- Lunch and supper - $10.00; Sunday, 6/12
- Young's Run - $13.00 for 3 activities; Tuesday, 6/14
- Air Force Museum - $6.00; Sunday, 6/19; supper paid for by student
- Climbing Wall* - (free) Tuesday, 6/21, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Bowling/custard - $15.00 for 2 games and custard; Friday, 6/24, 7 - 10 p.m.
* A waiver is required to participate in this activity.
Online registration and payment for the activities are due June 10. Payment may be made at the time of registration by credit or debit card.
Waiver and Release Forms
All students participating in activities other than the dinner on campus must complete the Family Medical Information form. Additional waivers are required for the canoe trip and the climbing wall. It is strongly suggested that the forms be submitted before arriving on campus. Forms may be submitted by fax at 937-766-7597, scanned and then emailed to Student Services, or mailed to Cedarville University Student Life, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314. A copy of the student's medical insurance card is also required.
College Now - Dual Credit College Courses for High School Students
Qualified high school students can take summer courses as part of Cedarville University's College Now.
- There are several online courses from which to choose. (May 30 - August 18, 2017)
- Summer Studies, a residential program, is specifically designed to introduce students to college life. (June 10 - 23, 2017)