Next Steps for June Session Early Start Students
- Summer Gen Eds List
- Contact Us
- Sessions and Costs
- Summer School Questions
- Early Childhood Endorsement
- Visiting Students
- Drop/Add Dates
- Faculty Summer Policies
- Continuing Education
All undergraduate programs within the School of Education are NCATE accredited.
As you consider the June Session Early Start program, you may be asking "What's next?" Please refer carefully to the next steps so that you are prepared for a successful Early Start experience!
Step 1: Plan Your Transportation
- Coordinate airport transportation (if necessary) Transportation to/from campus will be available from Columbus International Airport on June 13 and June 27. If you need transportation from the Columbus airport, please register using the airport transportation signup form to reserve a space.
Saturday, June 13: Anticipated pick-up time at the airport is noon.
Saturday, June 27: Transportation to the airport will leave campus at 8:30 a.m, scheduled to arrive at the airport at 10:00 a.m.Please do not book a flight out of CMH before 1PM on Saturday, June 27th.
Check-in will be from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 13, 2020. During check-in you will meet your Resident Advisor (RA), get your room key, and move into your residence hall room.
June Session Orientation will be held directly after check-in from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 13. We will say good-bye to parents at 4 p.m. that afternoon.
June Session officially ends at noon on Saturday, June 27. All students should plan to depart between 9 a.m. and noon.
Step 2: Prepare For Your Course
- Submit photo for Cedarville ID
- Settle your student account
Payment is due in full by June 15, 2020. You may mail a check to Cedarville University, Attn: Cashier, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314, or you may pay your bill online using an e-check or credit/debit card. Note that payment using a debit or credit card will incur a 2.5% transaction fee. If you have questions about your student account, please contact the Cashiers Office.
- Purchase Textbooks
You will have assigned reading to be completed before you come to campus, so you will need to purchase your textbooks before June Session begins. Once you are registered, the Center for Lifelong Learning will email you regarding purchasing textbooks.
Step 3: Staying on Campus
- Complete medical forms
The following forms must be completed and signed for student participation in various June Session activities:
- Family Medical Information - PDF for download
- Dietary Restrictions - online form (only complete if applicable)
- Copy of medical insurance card
- Submit medical forms
- You can submit the completed Family Medical Information Form and a copy of your insurance card before coming to campus by scanning/emailing to email@example.com.
- Or- You can bring your completed Family Medical Information Form and a copy of your insurance card with you to check-in.
- Note: We will not be able to make copies of insurance cards during check-in.
Step 4: Staying On Campus
- Review the Student Guide
- Tour your Dorm
More information coming soon!