School of Pharmacy
At Cedarville University, we’re engaging the dynamic environment of 21st-century health care with a solid Christian perspective. We develop future pharmacists who can meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients with faith-informed ethics and commitment.
School of Pharmacy Statistics
- 91% Persistence Rate (those graduating from the professional program in 4 years)
- 74% First-Time Pass Rate / 92% NAPLEX Pass Rate at 6 Months
- 100% Job Placement Rate (6 months)
- 78% Residency Placement Rate
- 100% Pharm.D. student participation in cross-cultural mission trip
* Cedarville University’s Doctor of Pharmacy program has been granted full accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.