Professor LeBlanc joined Cedarville University in 1999 after a 30-year career leading various manufacturing facilities and companies throughout the Midwest and Mexico. His major focus on management/leadership, operations, strategic planning, and lean techniques are used in the classroom as well as with his consulting firm PPS, Inc. He was an adjunct professor for 24 years at universities including Marshall, Ball State, Indiana University, and Butler. He has traveled for business in England, Scotland, Europe, Mexico, and Japan. He is a decorated Vietnam veteran and has officiated high school and college basketball for 29 years.
Education and Credentials
- M.B.A., Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- B.S., Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- A.A. E.E., University of Missouri Rolla
- Various Professional Certifications
- My family: two boys, 6 grandchildren, and our dog Marley
- 2000 Corvette
- Working around the house
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I came to be a positive influence on the lives of tomorrow's leaders from real-world experiences and a biblical foundation.