How to get textbooks for your College Credit Plus course.
- Textbooks and course materials are provided free of charge to CCP students.
- You must place an order for your textbooks on the CCP textbook rental website. Your program advisor will provide you with a link to the website and instructions for ordering.
- A credit card must be placed on file with the rental company, but your card will not be charged unless books are not returned at the end of your course, according to the rental agreement.
- You may choose when placing your order to have books shipped free of charge to your home or to pick up books in the Cedarville University bookstore.*
- A return postage-paid label will be included with your books when you receive them. You should keep your box and the return label for use when returning books.
- Should you purchase your books otherwise, Cedarville University cannot reimburse you for your purchase.
*If you will be attending Orientation Day in August prior to the start of fall semester, please plan to pick up your textbooks in the bookstore when you are on campus. There is no on-campus orientation prior to the start of spring semester.