Public and Private School Students
Under the CCP funding agreement that Cedarville has chosen, public and private high schools are responsible to provide textbooks for their students taking CCP-funded courses. Guidance counselors must state on the Course Request Form whether they wish for Cedarville to provide your textbooks and invoice the high school or whether they will provide your textbooks from another source. Please ensure that the Textbook Information on the Course Request Form is fully completed before submitting your form.
- Cedarville's low-cost textbook rental system is available to you at the Cedarville University Bookstore.
- Be sure to obtain all resources listed as "required". "Alternate" resources are available when a bundled resource is out of stock or you prefer a different condition (used vs. new). "Optional" resources are not required. You may want to wait until class begins to ask your instructor about optional resources before purchasing or renting.
To determine what textbooks are required, follow these steps.
- Log in to CedarInfo.
- Locate the "Academic (Student) Transactions" heading and then select the "Your schedule, adviser, and library ID" link.
- Select the "Bookstore" link on the left-hand side of the schedule.
- Type your CU student ID number in the field "Search by Student ID". Your 7-digit student ID number is located on your schedule.
- Click "Search".