Dr. Elliott came to Cedarville University from Hong Kong where he served as Chair of the Department of Communication Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University. He teaches courses in communication theory and intercultural communication. His research interests include exploring cultural values in mediated communication and the impact of technology on social life. Dr. Elliot has been teaching at Cedarville University since 2003.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Mass Communications, Temple University
- M.A. in Communications, Temple University
- B.A. in Comprehensive Social Science, Cedarville University
- Favorite things to do: Sitting on the beach in Hawaii, riding the Star Ferry in Hong Kong, eating good Chinese food.
- Interests: Exploring cultures, British Science Fiction, Contemporary Hawaiian music
- Why I am at Cedarville: Cedarville changed my life as an undergrad.