Kurt Moreland, Associate Professor of Communication
Professor Moreland has been at Cedarville since 1981 and teaches primarily organizational communication courses. His research interests include crisis communication and negotiation. Professor Moreland has served as the advisor for the student chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management since 1987.
Education and Credentials
- M.A., West Virginia University
- B.A., Cedarville University
- Additional graduate study, Purdue University
- Sports, history, music, and strategy of all sorts
- I value the opportunity to assist students develop their knowledge and skills for the opportunities God will provide them in the future.