Cedarville University offers noncredit, continuing education courses.
Courses are open to students, faculty, staff, and surrounding community members who meet the following requirements:
- Students must be 16 years old.
- EMT students must be 18 years old at the completion of the course.
Continuing education courses:
- Are noncredit
- Look good on resumes and contribute to personal development
- Do not accumulate toward a degree or certificate
- Will not show up on transcript or college schedule
The following academic departments at Cedarville offer CEU to meet professional requirements.
Online registration will be confirmed by email correspondence.
For students with disabilities:
- Accommodations and support services are available through Disability Services.
- Students must self-identify to the Disability Compliance Coordinator.
- Students must provide documentation from a qualified professional that details the disability.
For more information, contact the Center for Lifelong Learning: (937)766-7953 or send an email.
The University reserves the right to cancel a course when the registration is not sufficient to warrant its continuance, divide a class if the enrollment is too large for efficient instruction, and/or change instructors when necessary.
Please check the website and registration form for the class refund policy. Once the first class has met, no refund is available. The EMT class has its own refund policy, which is found in the EMT Student Manual.