Dr. Baumann teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in philosophy of education, educational psychology and biblical integration, as well as the graduate course Diversity and Social Issues in Education. He has been teaching at Cedarville since 1993. Prior to coming to Cedarville, he taught in both public and Christian school settings. He has also served as a visiting professor at Columbia International University in South Carolina. Dr. Baumann’s research interests include the relationship of a biblical worldview to education and biblical integration and pedagogy.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Urban Education (Philosophical Foundations of Education), University of Wisconsin
- M.S. in Human Learning and Development, University of Wisconsin
- B.S. in History and Philosophy, University of Wisconsin
- Secondary Education Teaching Certification (Comprehensive Social Studies), State of Wisconsin
- Favorite Places to Visit: Lambeau Field and any place with a beach
- Hobbies: Biking, rowing, reading, baseball, and football