Peggy Grigorenko, Associate Professor of Education
Dr. Grigorenko specializes in reading and literacy as well as special education. She has taught in public, Christian, and international elementary, middle, and high schools in Colorado, Oregon, Nepal, Indiana, and Ohio. Her research focuses on social and language factors that may constrain students’ reading progress. She has served at Cedarville University since 2006.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- M.Ed., Cedarville University
- B.S. in Education, Bowling Green State University
- Licensure: Elementary Teacher (grades one–eight); Intervention Specialist: Mild to Moderate (grades K–12)
- Her four grown children and three grandchildren
- She enjoys road biking, swimming, and (of course) reading.