Dr. Murdoch has served at Cedarville University since 1965. In addition to several history courses, he teaches a Social Movements course that covers ethnic and gender issues. He was the men’s tennis coach at Cedarville from 1965 to 1994. He remains active in the tennis community as a member of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) executive committee and Board of Directors. Dr. Murdoch has also held several interim pastorates in Ohio.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., Northwestern University
- M.A., Northwestern University
- B.Th., Baptist Bible Seminary
- Favorite Place to Visit: Philadelphia (grandchildren); Daytona Beach, Florida (in the winter)
- Favorite Hobby: Tennis
- Why I am at Cedarville: God’s calling to minister to college students