Once you complete all the necessary paperwork, been through an interview with an International Program representative, and have all forms turned into the Office of International Programs, you will receive notice as to whether or not you have been approved by Cedarville to participate in a program. Approval is based on the following criteria:
- A grade point average of 2.7 or above.
- You are not currently on conduct probation or subject to being placed on conduct probation.
- Acceptable faculty recommendation.
- You have adequate financial aid to cover necessary expenses, and cover any previous balances on your account.
- Completed & signed Cedarville International Program Application and behavior contract.
Acceptance into individual programs is at the discretion of that program.