Mrs. Arbogast serves as the administrative assistant in the Department of Kinesiology and Allied Health. Shellie began her career in the Ohio House of Representatives where she worked for a state representative and a state senator. Following her employment at the State House, she operated a small business for several years offering a variety of transcription services to local physicians. She has served on the staff at Cedarville since 2009.
Education and Credentials
- A.A.S., Bradford School of Business
- Favorite Places to Visit: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Hobbies: supporting our two daughters in various sporting events, primarily volleyball and softball; decorating; scrapbooking; cooking
- Unusual Fact: Decorated a Homearama home
- Why Cedarville: I feel so blessed to serve the faculty and students in a Christ-centered environment.