Professor Cross serves as Head Athletic Trainer for Cedarville University Athletics. He is responsible for the overall health and safety of student-athletes who compete for Cedarville University in NCAA Division II. He also teaches several courses for the Department of Kinesiology and Allied Health in the athletic training education program. He is a member of the National Athletic Trainers Association, Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association, and the American Red Cross He has been at Cedarville University since 2003.
Education and Credentials
- M.S., West Virginia University
- B.S., Alderson-Broaddus College
- Favorite places to visit: Norris Lake, Tennessee
- Hobbies: Boating, Water Skiing, Coaching Youth
- Why Cedarville: To build into lives of young professionals in athletic training; to allow students to integrate their faith into their profession to impact athletes for Christ.
- Concussion Assessment and Treatment
- Drug Testing for Student Athletes
- Knee Injury Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Student Athlete Healthcare Management