In their service to the University community and support of the mission of Cedarville University, it is the Purpose of the staff of the Centennial Library to demonstrate leadership in providing for our users an effective gateway to the world of information access and use. Within this mission the goals of the Library are:
- to develop collections and access to resources that meet the program support needs of its academic community.
- to design and deliver services that empower its users to utilize information resources and technologies independently, critically, and efficiently.
- to provide a physical and personal environment that enhances the educational experience.
- to invest resources in the provision of adequate staff who are properly oriented, trained, developed, and evaluated.
- to participate in the broader regional, national, and international resource sharing community.
- to advance the image and awareness of the Library, its resources, its services, and its staff.