Dr. Sharon Christman serves as Professor Nursing. She previously worked as a medical-surgical nurse for more than 20 years at health systems in Columbus, Ohio. Since 2010, she has been working with the Passion Center for Children in Zomba, Malawi, to provide education and training to local villagers who want to provide physical and spiritual education and care to others in their communities. She is also the Director of Parish Nursing in Cedarville, Ohio, under the auspices of Grace Baptist Church and the Cedarcliff Ministerial Association.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- Adult Nursing Practitioner, The Ohio State University
- M.S., The Ohio State University
- B.S.N., Cedarville University
- Spending time with my kids and husband
- Enjoying warm, sunny weather during the summer
Why I'm at Cedarville: The Lord called me here to train nurses how to use nursing as a ministry for Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. I love Cedarville University, and there is no other place I would rather work.
- Spiritual care
- Cardiovascular disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Ethics, research, and scholarship