New to Cedarville?
Check out the common areas you will be using as a Cedarville student.
Have an issue with a course?
For questions regarding management issues or concerns in your online course, contact your TA or professor. If, after attempting to resolve any issues you may have regarding an online program first with your TA, professor, chair or dean, you may choose to contact the state where you reside for resolution.
Need to drop or add a class?
Check the registrar's undergraduate schedule to see when you are eligible to drop or add a class. Your refund amount and transcript record depend on the date your completed form is received by the office of the registrar.
If you are on campus:
- Pick up a drop/add form from the registrar.
- Ask your professor and advisor to sign the form.
- Turn in the form to the registrar.
If you are not able to come to campus:
- E-mail the registrar, and include the course you want to drop/add.
- Your refund amount and transcript record depend on the date your e-mail is received by the office of the registrar.
Dual Enrollment students must e-mail the dual enrollment coordinator.