Professor of Psychology
Dr. Tse joined faculty at Cedarville University in 2001 and teaches Professional Counseling, Group Dynamics, Psychology and Christianity, Qualitative Research, Counseling Couples and Families, and Counseling Skills. He is a licensed professional counselor (LPC) and a marriage and family therapist (MFT), and he is also an ordained minister and former pastor. He brings experience and instruction in biblical counseling to Cedarville students preparing to impact their worlds for Christ through counseling.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Psychology and Counseling, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div. in Psychology and Counseling, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.S. in Aeronautical Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Ohio Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor
- Ohio Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of the Board of Reference in the Biblical Counseling and Spiritual Formation Network, a division of the American Association of Christian Counselors
- Favorite Places to Visit: National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, etc.) and beaches
- Hobbies: airplanes and automobiles, sports (kayaking, canoeing, biking, hiking), gardening, cooking
- Why I’m at Cedarville: I am able to work with a group of Christians who are dedicated to serving God, and I am able to be a part of God’s work to an amazing group of young adults coming through the University.