||May 6 - May 23
||Residential session for continuing students, incoming freshmen, transfers, and visiting students. Contains May Term, which lasts about three weeks. Most courses meet Gen. Ed. requirements. Check the course schedule for class dates.
||March 18 - May 7
||June 16 - June 27
||Meets on campus. Continuing students and visiting students attend. Contains Summer Studies for high school students.
||March 18 - June 16
||May 27 - August 15
||Online courses for continuing students, incoming freshmen, Dual Enrollment, transfers, and visiting students.
||March 18 - May 30
||May 5 - August 15
||Out-of-class, internships, independent study for continuing students.
||March 18 - May 9
||May 5 - August 15
||Cedarville courses in the United States and abroad taught by Cedarville professors and open to all Cedarville students.
- $767 per credit hour
- For May, June, and Non-traditional courses the first 4 hours will be billed at the regular rate. Hours over 4 will be billed at $575. Travel Study/International Programs do not count as the first 4 hours.
- On-campus room/board is $210 per week.
Payment for Summer courses will be spread over three dates: May 5, June 2, July 1. International Programs is due May 5.
Continuing students may register for May Session, June Session, and Online Courses during fall registration. Use the out of class course form from the Office of the Registrar (SSC 132) to register for Non-traditional Courses. New students may register upon acceptance to the university and payment of the reservation deposit by contacting the Office of the Registrar.
June Session Activities
Students taking a class during June Session may choose to participate in activities that are part of the Summer Studies program. All off site activities include transportation. Food costs are only included for dinner on campus, Young's Run (one of three options), and Custard at Ritters. The following are costs from 2013:
- Supper on campus - $7.00; Saturday, 6/8, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Boxed lunch - $8.00; Sunday, 6/9
- Canoe Trip* - $14.00; Sunday, 6/9, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Supper - $2.50; Sunday, 6/9
- Young's Run - $12.50 for 3 activities; Tuesday, 6/11, 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- Bowling/Custard - $15.50 for 2 games and custard; Friday, 6/14, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- King's Island - $36.00; Saturday, 6/15, all day
- Lunch - $4.00; Sunday, 6/16
- Supper - $7.00; Sunday, 6/16
- Climbing Wall* - Tuesday, 6/18, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Dayton Dragon's Game - $11.00; Friday, 6/21, 7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
* A waiver form is required to participate in this activity.
Registration and payment for the activities are due June 2. Payment may be made at the time of registration by credit card or by mailing cash/check.
Activities Registration »
All students participating in activities other than the dinner on campus must complete the Family Medical Information form. Additional waivers are required for the canoe trip and the climbing wall. Forms will be available on Saturday, June 14, during Summer Studies orientation. However, it is strongly suggested that the forms be submitted before arriving on campus. Forms may be submitted by fax at 937-766-7595, scanned and emailed to Student Services, or mailed to Cedarville University Student Life, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314.
Summer Dual Enrollment
Rising high school juniors and seniors can take a summer course as part of Cedarville University's dual enrollment program online throughout the summer. Summer Studies is also being offered on campus in June.
Summer 2015 Dates
May Session - Tuesday, May 5, through Friday, May 22, 2015
June Session - Monday, June 15, through Friday, June 26, 2015
Online Courses - Tuesday, May 26, through Friday, August 14, 2015
Non-Traditional Courses- Monday, May 4, through Friday, August 14, 2015
International Programs - Varies