In the early May, you'll receive a postcard and email directing you to confirm your academic major. As a new transfer or a freshman, the major you choose will impact the classes you take in fall semester. Class schedules for all new students are developed through the Office of the Registrar.
- Make sure to provide official copies of your final transcripts.
- Watch for a mailing from the office of the registrar regarding your registration process.
- Schedules are developed during the summer using a specially-designed computer process.
- Essential major courses will be included in the schedule that is prepared for you.
- Schedules will take into account any Advanced Placement or transfer credit for which you are eligible; make sure to provide official copies of score reports or college transcripts.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with your academic advisor before classes begin in August to discuss your class schedule and make changes, if desired.
Watch for more information about completing Checkpoint #4.