Begin Your Journey
- Begin Your Journey
- Meet Your Guides
- Tour the Learning Environment
- Review Skills for Success
- Information Technology
- University Bookstore
- Campus Safety
- Centennial Library
- Writing Center
- The Cove
- International Students
- Register for Classes
- Complete Your Financial Details
- Connect with the CU Community
- Begin Your Studies
Locate Your Student ID Number
Apply for Financial Aid (as necessary)
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), if you plan to apply for federal loans or University need-based aid. Even if you have applied for aid in the past, you need to file a FAFSA for each academic year that you plan to enroll. The FAFSA must list Cedarville's school code (003025). Financial aid is offered and processed after students register for classes.
- Access online resources from Financial Aid for Completing the FAFSA.
For specific costs and financial aid information related to your program, select your program from Cedarville's graduate programs.
- A student in a master's degree program must be enrolled at least half time (3* hours) per semester to be eligible for federal financial aid.
- Only degree-seeking students are eligible to receive financial aid. Nondegree students, such as those enrolled in certificate programs, are not eligible for financial aid.
- Summer School Aid Application: All graduate students who register for classes and plan to apply for financial aid during the summer term should complete and submit this form.
- Graduate Financial Aid Eligibility: Master of Education (M.Ed.) students who apply for the Christian School Association Scholarship should complete and submit this form, in addition to the FAFSA.
*effective fall 2018
Access Your Cedarville Email Account
Cedarville students are provided an email address using Google Mail. Become familiar with your University Google Mail account and make a habit of checking it frequently. All official email correspondence from the University will be sent to this account. Your Google username and password are the same ones you used for your online application process.
- If you have multiple email addresses and wish to read all your emails from a single email account, you can forward your emails from your Cedarville University Google Mail to another email address. Access forwarding your CU Google Mail instructions from Information Technology for more information.
- If you want to use Google Apps on your mobile device (e.g., to read your Cedarville email), access Google Apps: Instructions for Mobile Devices for more information.
Complete Your Financial Responsibility Agreement
Before registration for courses, provide your electronic signature for the Financial Responsibility Agreement, which is available in CedarInfo. Your signature needs to be provided each semester before registering for courses.
Review the Graduate Student Handbook
You are encouraged to review The Cedarville Experience - Graduate Edition. Published by Student Life and Christian Ministries, the graduate student handbook includes many of the guidelines and principles that will shape your time at Cedarville. The handbook is based on a set of core values and the Cedarville Covenant, which shape each student's experience at Cedarville University.
You are encouraged to make your health a priority and carry personal health insurance so that your academic progress is not interrupted by unexpected medical bills. Please contact University Medical Services if you have questions.