Graduate student studies in coffee shop

Campus Safety

This section provides and overview of specific resources necessary and available from Campus Safety.

Student ID Card (all graduate or adult students)

Your student ID card identifies you as a Cedarville University student and authorizes you to use the Centennial Library online databases/resources and Recreation Center.

Your student ID card also includes your 14-digit library ID number, which is also available through CedarInfo in the Academic (Student) Transactions area. Students enrolling in campus-based or online courses can obtain a student ID through Campus Safety.

Register Your Vehicle (on-campus graduate students only)

Obtain your parking permit from Campus Safety by registering your vehicle.

Mass Emergency Notification System

Cedarville University uses the Mass Emergency Notification System to alert students with important information in the event of a campus emergency.

To sign up for these alerts, enter your contact information in the Signup for Emergency Notification form in the Individual (General) Transactions section of CedarInfo. You can also choose to opt out of this service or to update your information on this form.

For Emergency Information and Updates, visit the University's emergency information website.


If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Campus Safety.