Cybersecurity Management Certificate Admission Requirements
Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management Admission Requirements
Cedarville University is a Christ-centered learning community equipping students for lifelong leadership and service through an education marked by excellence and grounded in biblical truth.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Have taken an undergraduate course in statistics
- Application requirements - We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary materials required to have your application reviewed.
- Start your FREE online application here!
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an email address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an email address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook. Applicants should also review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Business Administration and Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.