M.B.A. Admission Requirements
Admission RequirementsBegin Your Application
Cedarville University is a Christ-centered learning community equipping students for lifelong leadership and service through an education marked by excellence and grounded in biblical truth.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Application requirements - We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary materials required to have your application reviewed.
- Start your FREE online application here!
- Official transcripts - NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions (include graduate transcripts for any transfer credit you want considered)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
For students who do not have a bachelor’s degree in business, four business courses must be fulfilled during the M.B.A. program prior to taking certain courses. Cedarville's Center for Lifelong Learning contracts with Ivy Software to provide non-credit options for completing the prerequisite courses online. Each course is competitively priced at $140.
More information about prerequisites
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook. Applicants should also review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Business Administration and Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the M.B.A.. program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.