Online, or distance education, programs are governed by state higher education regulations. Cedarville University is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements and is therefore permitted to offer online programs to students in NC-SARA approved states.
2018 ApplicationsCheck Application Status
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Online Global Public Health (M.S.N.)
- Online Nurse Educator (M.S.N.)
- Online Graduate Certificate in Global Public Health Nursing
- Online Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
If you reside outside of Ohio, and are considering the FNP area of focus, it is your responsibility to contact your state board of nursing to obtain licensure requirements and additional guidance before beginning the M.S.N. FNP program.
If at any time you have any questions concerning the application process, feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-CEDARVILLE or send an email to email@example.com.