Bekah BrewerGraduate Admissions Counselor
Bekah Brewer is originally from Louisville, KY. She graduated from Cedarville University in 2013 with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology and minors in Women’s Ministry and Psychology. She worked in collegiate ministry through the North American Mission Board following graduation, and then came back to Cedarville to begin the Masters in Ministry degree in the Fall of 2015. Bekah graduated in May 2017 and then began in Graduate Admissions.
Since my first time on the campus as a Cedarmania participant in middle school, I have always been impressed that Cedarville aims to live what it preaches. We aim to be grounded in the truth of Scripture, have a Christ-centered community, and integrate the Biblical gospel throughout everything we do. It is my privilege then, to now serve in a staff capacity as I represent the university that helped me develop not only as a student but as a disciple of the One True King, Jesus Christ.
Education and Credentials
- M. Min., Cedarville University
- Poynter American Copy Editors Society, Editing Certification
- B.A., Cedarville University
- Spending time with friends and family (and traveling to see them)
- Writing, editing, instructional design, online learning
- Advising, counseling, leadership, admissions best practices, student success
- Women’s ministry, college ministry, discipleship, international missions
- Music: Lecrae, Tobymac, David Dunn, Nichole Nordeman, Family Force 5