graduate non-degree Costs and Financial Aid
Cedarville University's general study/nondegree tuition is priced at the following rates:
- $399 for Master of Divinity courses
- $399 for Master of Ministry courses
- $399 for BGST-6100, Biblical and Theological Foundations for Graduate Study
- $449 for Reading Endorsement courses
- $579 for Master of Business Administration courses
- $569 for Master of Science in Nursing courses
Only degree-seeking students are eligible to receive financial aid. If you are enrolling in these courses as part of a graduate degree program, you may apply for federal and/or state aid. Nondegree students who enroll in graduate courses individually are not eligible for financial aid.
Plan to pay your balance by the due date listed on your online invoice.
Students may pay their University bills using cash; money orders; personal checks; certified checks; or on Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5 percent convenience fee. Payments can be made online, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by calling 937-766-7830.
For payment by mail, make checks payable to Cedarville University. Include your student ID number on your check to ensure proper credit to your account. For your own protection, please do not mail cash. Send payments by mail to:
ATTN: Cashiers Office
251 N Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314