Diverse group of students stands among fall leaves

Residential Services FAQ (Spring Accepts)

Residence Life

Cedarville University requires all unmarried students under 23, taking seven or more credit hours and not living with their parents, to live in the residence halls. Students who want to live off campus must complete an off-campus application through the Residential Services website.

Housing assignments are made by the Residence Life Deans based on availability in our residence halls. Any housing or roommate requests should be made to the appropriate Dean.

Any changes to a housing request must be made with the Residence Life Deans. Once housing assignments are made, opportunities for change are limited and may not be possible.

Please note that your student health forms must be received by University Medical Services before you are allowed to move into a residence hall.

Questions About Residence Halls?

RA's welcoming new students to the dorms