We are excited that you are exploring Cedarville. Visiting campus with your parents or by yourself is a perfect way to see if Cedarville is the place for you. We would love to create a campus visit experience for you that accommodates your area of interest and provides answers to your specific questions.
To schedule a visit:
- Before scheduling your visit, it's a great idea to double check the student calendar for breaks. Or, you may decide to schedule your visit during one of our many exciting on-campus events! Prospective student athletes should check the NCAA website for Division II dead periods since coaches are not allowed to meet with you in person during these dates.
- Go to the NCAA Recruiting Calendar
- Select the "Divisions I and II Recruiting Calendars" link for the current year
- Scroll down to the Division II section and select the appropriate recruiting calendar
- Call or register online at least two weeks before your planned visit date. If you are planning to bring a group to campus, we ask that you call us to make those arrangements.
- Monday through Friday, 9–4 p.m. is usually the best time to visit Cedarville University.
- During your visit to campus you may:
Note: Meetings with coaches and professors can typically only be scheduled during the fall and spring semesters and only Monday through Friday.
Pick a day that will work best for you and your family!
Schedule Your Visit Prepare for Your Visit
We look forward to your visit! To obtain further information or assistance concerning your visit, please call us at 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784)