A Visit Just for You
We are excited that you are exploring Cedarville. Visiting campus with your parents or by yourself is a perfect way to see if Cedarville is the place for you. We would love to create a campus visit experience for you that accommodates your area of interest and provides answers to your specific questions.
To schedule a visit:
- Before scheduling your visit, it's a great idea to double check the student calendar for breaks. Or, you may decide to schedule your visit during one of our many exciting on-campus events! Prospective student athletes should check the NCAA website for Division II dead periods since coaches are not allowed to meet with you in person during these dates.
- Go to the NCAA Recruiting Calendar
- Select the "Divisions I and II Recruiting Calendars" link for the current year
- Scroll down to the Division II section and select the appropriate recruiting calendar
- Call or register online at least two weeks before your planned visit date. If you are planning to bring a group to campus, we ask that you call us to make those arrangements.
- Monday through Friday, 9–4 p.m. is usually the best time to visit Cedarville University.
- During your visit to campus you may:
Note: Meetings with coaches and professors can typically only be scheduled during the fall and spring semesters and only Monday through Friday.
Pick a day that will work best for you and your family!
We look forward to your visit! To obtain further information or assistance concerning your visit, please call us at 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784)