A Visit Just for You
Schedule Your Visit to Cedarville University:
We are excited that you are interested in Cedarville! Visiting campus is a perfect way to see if Cedarville is the place for you. We would love to create a campus visit experience for you that accommodates your area of interest and provides answers to your specific questions.
Call or register online at least two weeks before your planned visit date. If you are planning to bring a group to campus, we ask that you call us to make those arrangements.
A typical visit is Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m –4:00 p.m. when classes are in session. Your campus visit may include:
- Admissions Presentation - The Cedarville Experience
- Chapel at 10:00 a.m.
- Campus tours offered at 12:00, 1:00 or 2:00
- Dorm tour offered at 3:00 pm
- Attend a class
- Meet with a professor, NCAA coach*, or an admissions counselor
- Eat in our dining hall
- Spend a night in one of our residence halls
Note: Check in time when class is not in session is 9:45 am. Meetings with coaches and professors can typically only be scheduled during the fall and spring semesters Monday through Friday.
To obtain further information or assistance concerning your visit, please call us at 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784).
* Prospective student athletes can view the athletic website regarding specific NCAA conflicts. (i.e. dead periods, rules, dates, etc.)
Pick a day that will work best for you and your family!