The President’s Society- Transforming Lives, Together
- The President’s Society
- The Young Alumni President’s Society
- William Gibson Society
- Matching Gifts
- Yellow Jacket Partners
- Contact Us
The President’s Society is an exclusive group of faithful Cedarville Fund donors who believe in Cedarville University’s mission to transform lives for godly service, vocational distinction, and cultural engagement. As a member, you help shape the University’s direction and provide scholarships that make it possible for young people seeking after God to attend Cedarville. We invite you to come alongside us in our mission. Join us as we integrate Scripture into every course in every academic program. Join us as we provide discipleship programs where hundreds of students experience true spiritual growth and authentic, mentoring relationships. Join so that students can experience daily chapel, transforming lives through powerful teaching from the Word of God. And join us as we prepare graduates who enter the workforce ready to make an impact on the world for Jesus Christ. When you join the President’s Society, the value of your investment is measured in Kingdom dividends.
Levels of Giving
- Membership Circle:
- Blue $1,000 annually ($83/month)
- Silver $2,500 annually ($208/month)
- Gold $5,000 annually ($417/month)
- Leadership Circle:
- $10,000 annually ($833/month)
- Periodic communication from the President providing updates on Cedarville
- Invitation to the annual Legacy Banquet during homecoming weekend
- 10% discount at the University Bookstore
- Priority seating at Cedarville events (commencement, Veterans Day Chapel, Community Christmas Celebration concert)
“Because of my scholarship, I will have to take on very little debt for the remainder of my Cedarville career. That is nothing short of a miracle, and it means that, Lord willing, I will be able to go to China to teach very soon after I graduate. This scholarship is a testimony to the fact that my time at Cedarville is not about me - it’s about God. He wants me here, so He worked mightily to keep me here.”
-Susanna Edwards ’19 Middle Childhood Education
Will you join others in keeping the Cedarville tradition going?
Contact the President’s Society by email or call 937-766-3454.