The Young Alumni President’s Society
- Ways to Give
- 10-Year Campus Master Plan
- The President’s Society
- The Young Alumni President’s Society
- William Gibson Society
- Matching Gifts
- Yellow Jacket Partners
- Contact Us
The Young Alumni President’s Society is an exclusive group of young alumni Cedarville Fund donors who fully support the mission of Cedarville University and want to help shape the University’s future. We invite you to join us as we continue to transform lives for God’s glory. Join us in challenging students to think deeply and pursue excellence in biblically integrated coursework. Join us in providing opportunities for discipleship groups that encourage true spiritual growth and authentic, mentoring relationships. Join us so that students can experience daily chapel, transforming lives through powerful teaching from the Word of God. And join us as we prepare graduates who enter the workforce ready to make an impact on the world for Jesus Christ. When you join us, you become a part of making sure the next generation of Cedarville students has the same life-transforming experience that you did.
To ensure your investment is also affordable, the annual Cedarville Fund giving levels for the Young Alumni President’s Society are tiered based on when you graduated from Cedarville.
- Levels of Giving:
- 1-3 years after graduation $240 ($20/month)
- 4-7 years after graduation $480 ($40/month)
- 8-10 years after graduation $720 ($60/month)
- Complimentary tickets to Elliv and young Alumni VIP Party
- Exclusive communication providing updates on Cedarville
- Invitation to Young Alumni President’s Society Reception during homecoming weekend
- 10% discount at University Bookstore
“My scholarship has truly been a blessing and has allowed me to continue attending Cedarville. Thank you for your contribution to my education and my present ministry at Cedarville, as well as my future ministry wherever God chooses to place me.”
-Foster Cannon ’19 Biblical Studies
Will you join others in keeping the Cedarville tradition going?
Contact the Young Alumni President’s Society by email or call 937-766-7406.