My broad experience in accounting and finance has taken me to St. Louis, Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Peoria, and now Cedarville. In any of those cities, I can probably tell you the best place to eat Italian food, where to play golf, and how far you are from a Bass Pro Shop.
I've worked in a number of manufacturing and service industries including:
- hand and power tools
- commercial index drives
- cathodic protection (oilfield, pipelines, well casing, offshore platforms)
- overhead box girder cranes
- U.S. cross Gulf and east coast petroleum transportation (US Merchant Marine)
- Industrial HVAC and air handling
- church finance, lending and portfolio management
- hospital and foundation administration
You'd be surprised how often those experiences directly relate to charitable giving. The gift planning process is tailored to each individual - your specific assets and what you want to accomplish with your gift. Since 1995, I have helped Cedarville supporters make the most of giving opportunities that provide lifetime income to them as well as significant tax savings. It's not hard to see why people want to leave a legacy at Cedarville University. Both my son and daughter are graduates.
My wife, Linda, is a retired school teacher and full time grandmother. My son Brad '98 and my daughter Sarah '02 and her husband Ben '03, are close by in the Columbus area.
- My Granddaughters, Bennett and Blake