Cedarville University Israel Tour
May 8-18, 2012
The following Quote is based on the attached itinerary and specific requests as discussed. This price is based on a group minimum of 26 people and subject to change should the group fall below 26.
Round trip air fare from New York JFK Airport to Tel Aviv based on economy airfares and schedules on El Al Airlines.
Departure and Arrival Taxes and Airport Taxes/Fuel Surcharges of $650 included (subject to change).
Ronnie Cohen has been confirmed as your guide for the above dates.
Accommodations in the following deluxe hotels are based on double occupancy and CONFIRMED as follows:
- Evening of Wednesday, May 09, 2012 through morning of Thursday, May 10, 2012 (1 night)
- Dan Caesarea Hotel, Caesarea, www.danhotels.com
- Evening of Thursday, May 10, 2012 through morning of Sunday, May 13, 2012 (3 nights)
- The Scots Hotel, Sea of Galilee, www.scotshotels.co.il
- Evening of Sunday, May 13, 2012 through morning of Monday, May 14, 2012 (1 night)
- Lemeridien Hotel, Dead Sea, www.fattal-hotels-israel.com/dead.htm
- Evening of Monday, May 14, 2012 through morning of Thursday, May 17, 2012 (3 nights)
- The Inbal Hotel, Jerusalem, www.inbalhotel.com
Entrance Fees: Price includes all entrance fees as outlined in the itinerary
Meals: Breakfast and dinner daily, including serivice charges.
Also included in the price:
- St. Peters Fish Lunch on Friday, May 11
- Lunch at Kfar Blum on Saturday, May 12
- Lunch in the Old City on Wednesday, May 16
- Farewell Dinner at American Colony on Thursday, May 17
Transportation: Provided in air-conditioned motorcoach.
Tips and Porterage: $195 per person is included for tips and porterage. (Prior to leaving this will be provided to the tour leader with envelopes and instructions on how to distribute while in Israel.)
Morning Star Tours Will Also Provide The Following:
- Israel Travel Study Guide authored by Dr. Charlie Dyer & Greg Hatteberg provided to all participants.
- Journal, Luggage Tags, Name Tags, Travel Bag, and Document Holder provided to each participant.
Pricing is Subject to Change:
- Israel Land Rates could be subject to increase due to the fluctuation in the dollar and fuel prices.
- Airfare used is based on economy class effective at date of proposal and based on 2011 contracts.
- Airline taxes are based on taxes at time of proposal and are not guaranteed until ticketing is complete.
- Airline, airline prices & taxes are subject to change.
- $750 deposit is due at the time of reservation (this will reserve a spot on the tour).
- $1,500 2nd payment is due on January 10, 2012 (or with deposit if registering after January 10).
- The final payment is due on February 20, 2012 (or payment in full is due if registering after February 20).