Dennis Sullivan, M.D., M.A. (Ethics)Director
Dr. Sullivan serves as Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Director of the Center for Bioethics. He has been at Cedarville University since 1996.
Before coming to Cedarville, Dr. Sullivan served as a medical missionary with Baptist Mid-Missions for three years in Haiti and three years in the Central African Republic. He is a member of several organizations, including the American Medical Association, the Christian Medical Association, and the Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity. His research and writing interests include biomedical ethics, moral philosophy, and reproductive ethics.
Education and Credentials
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University (1978)
- M.A. in Bioethics, Trinity University (2004)
- B.S., Youngstown State University (1974)
- Removing Implantable Defibrillators at the End of Life: An Ethical Analysis
- Human Embryo Metaphysics and the New Biotechnologies