Nursing Preview Day 2021
- What: Nursing Preview Day
- Who: All high school students and their parents who are interested in learning more about our Nursing program
- Where: Cedarville University
- When: Friday, February 19, 2021
- Meet department professors and students
- Learn more about career opportunities in nursing
- Participate in interactive sessions prepared by department faculty and students
- Cost: Free!
|9:00 a.m.||The Cedarville University Experience
This session will provide a thorough overview of Cedarville University. Information related to academics, student life, and financial aid will be covered.
|12:00 p.m.||Campus Tour
Tour Cedarville's beautiful campus with one of our fun student guides!
|1:00 p.m.||Q&A with Nursing Students and Staff (For Parents)|
|1:00 p.m.||Meet to Begin Afternoon Activities (For Students)|
|2:15 p.m.||Explore Nursing Facilities/Faculty Mixer (For Parents)
|1:30 p.m.||Nursing Demonstrations and Q&A with Current Students (For Students)
|3:00 p.m.||Residence Hall Tour or Financial Aid Presentation