11th Annual Research and Scholarship Symposium
The Research Task Force of Cedarville University invites you to the 2019-2020
Virtual Research and Scholarship Symposium
April 8-22, 2020
Celebrate with us at the virtual Research and Scholarship Symposium on April 8. Be inspired by student and faculty research in math, science, engineering, pharmacy, nursing, psychology, history and government, social work, exercise science, and more. You will be able to view posters, hear student presentations, and listen to a panel discussion.
Research titles include:
- Music as a Means to Spread Martin Luther’s Message
- Male Victims of Intimate Partner Violence
- Insecticidal Properties of Soapberry Extracts
- The Cool Lives On: Miles Davis and the Survival of Jazz
- Cytotaxonomic Survey of Blackfly Immatures within Ohio’s Erie Drift Plain
- Randomized Control Trial Determining the Efficacy of the Biodex Balance System vs. BOSU Ball Training in Healthy Collegiate Athletes
- Using Electromyography for Control of Prosthetics - Designing a 3D-Printed Myoelectric Hand
- Nanotechnology Solutions for the War Against Bacterial Infections
- Experiences of Women Facing Homelessness in Rural Areas
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach: A Composer on the Fault Line of Ideological Change
Research and Scholarship at Cedarville University:
- Celebrates the use of God’s gifts to learn more about His Word and His creation.
- Inspires faculty and students to explore the frontiers of knowledge, integrate ideas, connect thoughts to actions, and reflect on the implications of their fields in submission to biblical authority.
Research projects from past Symposiums are also available online.Prior Symposiums »