Social Work Preview Day 2013
Just the Facts
- What: Social Work Preview Day
- Who: All high school students interested in social work
- Where: Cedarville University
- When: April 13,2013
- Meet social work professors and students
- Learn more about the field of social work from alumni professionals
- Experience a day in the life of a social worker
- Cost: Free
- Housing: Housing is available for students in our residence halls. Parents are welcome to stay in area hotels.
Schedule of Events (Subject to Change)
8:30 - 9 a.m.
9 - 10 a.m.
10 - 11 a.m.
Introduction to Cedarville and Financial Aid
11 - 11:45 a.m.
Meet the Faculty and Learn about the Department of Social Work
11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Lunch with Faculty, Alumni, and Current Students
1 - 1:30 p.m.
Question and Answer with Current Students
Social Work Agency Field Trip
- Experience the field of social work
- See where our students intern
- Talk to professionals