The Soccer Day Camp is designed for boys and girls in grades K-8. We run a half day (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) camp for kids in grades K-4, and a full day (9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.) camp for kids in grades 5-8.
The day camp focuses on fundamental skill development in a fun, creative, game-centered environment. Each day includes a snack break with time set aside to consider a biblical character quality and its application to daily life. Older players will enjoy activities helping to understand the "bigger picture" or tactical aspects of soccer through a variety of creative games.
June 26-30, 2017
(Grades K-8 Day Camp)
- Check in at 8:15 a.m. on Monday, June 26 at the Callan Athletic Center Lobby
- Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for half-day campers and from 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. for full day campers
- Camp concludes at 11:30 a.m. on June 30.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Cedarville University Outdoor Track and Soccer Game Field
- Half Day (9:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.): $115 per camper
- Full Day (9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.): $180 per camper
Registration Deadline: June 26, 2017
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $25, once camp starts there are no refunds.
The following discount is available (one discount per person):
- Campers attending multiple camps: $10 per camper
- Cedarville Fac/Staff: $10 per camper
- Two or more individuals from the same home: $10 per camper
Cost includes t-shirt, camp lanyard, and lunch each day for full-day campers. Full Day Campers will eat lunch in our school cafeteria.