Girls Soccer Jr. High Clinic
Girls grades 6-8
Saturday, May 12, 2018 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Grades 6-8 Clinic)
Cedarville University, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Cedarville University Athletic Fields
- In case of inclement weather, games and instruction will take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
The Cedarville University soccer clinic offers quality instruction in a fun and enjoyable environment for all levels of soccer players at the middle school age. This clinic will emphasize the basic fundamental techniques of dribbling, passing, receiving and shooting while on the move. Moreover, the clinic will introduce 2v1 and 2v2 tactics through small-sided games. The goal is to keep learning fun and motivate these young players to want to keep playing the game of soccer for years to come. Come join us for this great opportunity of fun and games.
- Camper: $50
- All registration is done online
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, May 9.
- All campers must fill out a medical release form signed by your parent or legal guardian
|Saturday, April 28, 2018|
|12:30 p.m.||Player check-in and final registration (At Women’s Soccer Practice Field)|
|1:00 p.m.||Welcome and Training|
|4:00 p.m.||Clinic Closing|
For further information or questions about the clinic, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at email@example.com.Register Now!