Come to the Cedarville University Team Cheerleading Camp from July 7–9, 2019
Girls’ squads entering grades 7–12
Squads will be involved in a rigorous schedule with instruction, workshops, and evaluation to improve skills throughout the day and evening. Don’t forget to bring your spirit as there will be awards given out for the team with the best team spirit. Our evaluations are not competitions, but information on how your squad can improve.
Come ready to perform a home cheer on the first evening of camp!
Camp runs from July 7–9, 2019
- Check-in is from 1:00 –2:00 p.m. on July 7 in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby
- Camp concludes at 11 a.m. on July 9
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
- Air-conditioned hardwood courts in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- Resident: $200
- Commuter: $160
- Injured Resident Player: $75
- Injured Commuter Player: $50
- One coach per team attends for free
- Extra Resident Coach: $75
- Extra Commuter Coach: $50
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team; once camp starts there are no refunds. The following discounts are available and may be combined:
Coaches, please complete the registration for your squads.
- All Jr. High, JV, Freshman, and Varsity squads must be registered separately.
- Each team must have a coach on campus
- Registration Deadline: July 1, 2019
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.
All meals will be served in the University Dining Hall starting with dinner on July 7.