Girls Basketball Team Camp #1
We have over 50 competitive teams every year ranging from middle school teams to highly competitive varsity squads. Last year was by far our strongest and most challenging varsity brackets. We also feature two coaching clinics and a 3-point team contest. Love the camp and it runs extremely well.Kirk Martin
Varsity, JV, Freshman, and Middle School girls teams
Give your basketball team a competitive edge! Come to Cedarville University this summer for one of the top basketball team camps in the Midwest.
- Minimum of nine games per high school team and eight per middle school team
- Competition at middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity levels
- Single elimination Crunch Time Tournament after lunch on the last day
- Two coaching clinics included for every coach
- Coaches do not ref or keep score
- Court time available for practice
- Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
- Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.
- Head coach receives a stipend of $200 per team
June 10-12, 2019
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Seven indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and three in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is
- Resident $85
- Commuter $55
- $200 per resident
- $155 per commuter
- $85 per injured player
- $55 per injured commuter player
Coaches, please register online.
- Middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 60 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Registration will be staggered, and you will be given a registration time for the camp.
All meals will be served in the school cafeteria with all-you-can-eat meals starting with dinner on Monday, June 10. The final meal of camp will be a pizza party in the gym for lunch on Wednesday, June 12.
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. More information will be sent about registration to coaches once you have signed up for camp.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.