Girls Soccer Non-Residential Camp
Players grades 9–12 and coaches.
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 through Thursday, July 19, 9:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. daily
- Check in is from 8:30–9:15 a.m. on July 17 at the Callan Athletic Center
- Informational meeting for all participants at 9:20 a.m. at the fields to get coach and field assignment.
- First session starts at 9:30 a.m.
- First game starts at 11 a.m.
Cedarville University, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Cedarville University Athletic Fields
- In case of inclement weather, games and instruction will take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
Experience the perfect pre-season preparation team camp and put your team on a path to success for the up-coming season by participating in the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer Non-Residential Team Camp. Teams learn best in a challenging and competitive environment, and each day, players will be pushed by the camp coaches and challenged by the curriculum to build early team cohesion and accelerate their level of team play. The Cedarville coaching staff takes pride in providing quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment.
- Daily technical, tactical and team training
- Players earn valuable game fitness in daily games
- Games played against other aspiring high school teams
- Camp training and games conducted in a camp duration that allows players to be intense but not fatigued for any upcoming weekend showcases.
- Teams coached by high level college coaches
- Excellent training facilities
- Camper: $100
- No cost to coaches to attend
- All registration is done online by the coach
- Registration deadline: Tuesday, July 10
- All campers must fill out a medical release form signed by your parent or legal guardian
For further information or questions about the camp, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at email@example.com.