JV and Varsity girls soccer teams and their coaches
Experience the ultimate team bonding experience and put your team on a path of success by participating in the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer Residential Team Camp. Teams learn best in a challenging and competitive environment, and each day, players will be pushed by the camp coaches and challenged by the curriculum to raise their level of team play and team cohesion. The Cedarville coaching staff takes pride in providing quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment.
- Team league play with championship games
- 3v3 tournament (campers make their own teams)
- Evening team building activities
- Teams coached by college coaches and players
- Cedarville players serve as camp counselors (HS coaches not required to attend)
- Excellent training facilities and air conditioned lodging
- All you can eat meals
Camp runs from July 6-July 8, 2016
- Check-in is from 12:30-2:00 on July 6 at the Callan Athletic Center
- Informational Meeting for all participants at 2:30 PM
- First field session will begin at 3:30 PM on Wednesday, July 6
- The camp will conclude at 3:30 PM on Friday, July 8
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
- Cedarville University Athletic Fields
- Cedarville University Dorms and Cafeteria
One high school coach per team attends camp for free
Additional Coach: $65
Cost includes lodging, all meals, camp T-shirt, and instruction for all resident campers. Cost for all commuters includes lunch & dinner, camp T-shirt, and instruction.
There are no discounts for this camp.
- All registration is done online by the coach
- Registration deadline: July 1, 2016
- All campers must fill out a medical release form signed by your parent or legal guardian
- Coaches must submit a complete team roster
If you have further questions or want additional information, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at email@example.com
There is a $75 fee for all lost dorm key.
There is no prorated discount for camp. Once camp starts, there are no refunds.