Apply Today »
Cedarville University’s Christian M.B.A. online program is specifically designed for Christian professionals who view their work as a platform for ministry. You're busy, so we've designed a program just for you:
- Online courses, offered in flexible eight-week terms, are optimized for are taught by highly qualified faculty who personally interact with students
- Affordable tuition and financial aid options
- A dedicated program advisor will help you to pursue your educational goal while working and balancing other commitments
- Course websites are optimized for multiple devices including computers, tablets, and smartphones
Cedarville University is a Christ-centered learning community equipping students for lifelong leadership and service through an education marked by excellence and grounded in biblical truth.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (minimum 2.75 GPA preferred)
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student standards of conduct. Applicants should also review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each application is reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Business Administration. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the M.B.A. program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.
International Student Instructions
Graduate Readmission Information
- Application for Admission online
Provide personal, educational, and professional information; submit a personal statement indicating your motivation and goals for pursuing this program.
Provide official transcript(s) for your accredited bachelor degree and any graduate credit you'd like to be considered for transfer.
- Church Leader Recommendation online PDF
Have a pastor or church leader within the church you attend who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. Recommendations from a family member will not be accepted.
- Professional Recommendation online PDF
Have a colleague, professional contact, or former professor who has knowledge of the requirements of graduate-level work complete this form. Recommendations from a family member or personal friend will not be accepted.
New students typically begin M.B.A. courses in the first eight-week session each term (i.e., August, January, or May). Program prerequisites may be taken during either eight-week session each term. Please verify course schedule and availability with your admissions counselor or program advisor.
(reservation deposit is due)
|Online Class Begins
(payment is due)
|Online Class Ends
Cost and Financial Aid
Cedarville University's 36-hour online M.B.A. program is affordable at less than $21,000. This online business degree program is designed for part-time completion in just two years.
|$572 per credit*
* Tuition rate is effective from May 1 of the current year to April 30 of the following year.
Financial Aid Options