Other Graduate Ed. Programs:
Principal Licensure »
Reading Endorsement »
Pursuing your M.Ed. has never been so easy! Here's what you can expect from Cedarville's distinctly Christian online master's in education program:
- Convenient eight-week, all-online classes that fit your busy schedule
- A cohort-based approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Full- and part-time completion options
- A supportive team committed to your academic success (from the moment you apply through the day you turn in your capstone project!)
- 125 years of excellence in Christian education
- Affordable tuition that is among the lowest cost options you'll find
- The Christ-centered focus, quality faculty, and practical approach you'd expect from Cedarville University!
Take the next step and apply today!
Earning a master’s degree in education shows that you are committed to your career and your students, and ensures that you will be adequately prepared to handle any situation that arises in the classroom. Cedarville University's Master of Education degree program is designed to help teachers increase their classroom effectiveness by preparing educators to assume leadership roles in their schools and in the teaching profession. And, our online master's in education programs are designed specifically to accommodate the schedules of busy teachers.
Not ready to begin your M.Ed. degree? Select one of our convenient course options from the part-time student course planning guide as you work toward your licensure renewal or ACSI certification.