Apply Today »
Admission Requirements »
Cedarville University has been equipping graduates for effective ministry and outreach since 1887. Our on-campus or online Master of Ministry degree will prepare you for vocational leadership and ministry in just one year. Now, you can choose to complete your degree fully online or study on Cedarville's campus.
Developed by the School of Biblical and Theological Studies, the 38 hours of M.Min. coursework feature an innovative, relationship-rich, and theologically grounded approach. Apply now!
Here is what you can expect while pursing your M.Min degree in Ohio or online:
- The perfect blend of biblical theology and practical application, leadership training and servant ministry, and classroom discussion and real-world experience
- An intentionally relationship-based approach with mentoring that begins on campus and extends into ministry upon graduation
- Completion options include an intensive year of full-time coursework and internship, or a more flexible part-time plan to fit your schedule
- A robust internship experience that serves as a capstone to the course work
- Affordable tuition along with scholarships made possible through the generous support of ministry-minded donors