Dr. Voris serves as assistant professor of nursing. She received her B.S.N. from the University of Cincinnati in 1981, her M.S. from Wright State University in 2002, and her Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) in 2010. Voris is married with three children. She enjoys reading, gardening, and spending time with her family. She has been at Cedarville since 2005.
- D.N.P., Chatham University
- M.S., Wright State University
- B.S.N., University of Cincinnati
Areas of Interest:
Selected Scholarly Activities:
- Voris, A. (2001). Stigma and social isolation. Presented to Kinesis, Cincinnati Tri-state Chapter ONS, Cincinnati, OH.
- Voris, A. (2001, October). Basic information on bone marrow transplantation. Presented at Veterans Hospital, Cincinnati, OH.
- Voris, A. (2001, November). Dealing with side effects of treatment. Presented at the Wellness Community.
- Voris, A. (2002). What you need to know about early cancer detection. Kettering Community Paper.
- Voris, A. (2003, October). Updates in breast cancer. Presented for Health Alliance “Updates in Oncology.”
- Voris, A. (2005, October). Advances in breast cancer. Presented for the Health Alliance Updates in Oncology.
- Voris, A. (2006, October). Managing Chemo brain. Presented at the 10th Annual Cincinnati Comprehensive Breast Conference Cutting Edge Strategies in Breast Cancer: The Next Decade, Cincinnati, OH.
- Voris, A. (2007, March). The biology and new therapies for colon cancer. Presented at the Wellness Cancer Center, Cincinnati, OH.
- Voris, A. (2007, September). Managing Chemo brain. Presented for the Dayton Chapter of Oncology Nursing Society, Dayton, OH.
- President of the Cincinnati Tri-State Chapter of Oncology Nursing Society, 2008–2010
- Board member of the Greene County American Cancer Society, 2010–present