Dr. Ager joined the faculty of the Department of Education at Cedarville University in 1964. His interests include assessment and abstinence education at the graduate level. He previously served as the Chair of the department for 20 years and as a Dean for seven years. Dr. Ager coordinates Cedarville’s AYA program. He has led numerous MIS trips to Hungary doing ESL teaching.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Ohio State University
- M.S. in Guidance and Counseling, University of Wisconsin
- B.A. in History, Cedarville University
- Favorite places to visit: My wife and I visit San Francisco as often as possible to visit our family; also Madison, Wisconsin, area where we go annually for a family reunion.
- Activities: We serve regularly at Grace Baptist Church in Cedarville as ABF leaders, enjoy camping, and riding on our Harley Davidson cycle.
- Why Cedarville: I felt led to Cedarville because I wanted to serve in "full-time Christian work" but not in a church. I love being able to share my biblical perspectives and experiences with students.